Below is the message from USG regarding volunteers; needed for the Pop-Up pantry event. Please spread the information to as many peers as possible. Thank you
First, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone for their hard work putting together the benefit. I have attached the room setup for the evening so you all can visualize everything.
1) 100 gold and black balloons have been ordered for the event.0104_001
2) Catering has been purchased
3) Timothy will be the photographer for the evening
4) programs for the event have been ordered.
5) gift bags will be given to volunteers, performers/speakers, and to VIP’s
6) art showcase- proceeding well
7) silent auction- proceeding well
8) pledge board- proceeding well
Volunteers: We will need between 10-12 volunteers for the event. Alea Thompson (email@example.com) from SLDVS is in charge of volunteers for the event. If you have any members interested in volunteering at the event please direct them to her. We will need the most volunteers at 4:00pm to setup for the event and also the end to clean up. If we call could contribute one or two volunteers then we can easily hit the 10-12 volunteer target.
Attached also if the flyer for the event. The Wellness Center has offered to post the flyer around campus, but lets all do our part to share the flyer.
Thank you all again for your help and support with the benefit.
Student | Political Science | University of Illinois at Chicago | Vice President | Undergraduate Student Government Student |Student Center East | Suite No. 397 | Meet through appointment| (773) 294-6166 (cell) | (312) 996-7877 (USG Office) | firstname.lastname@example.org |email@example.com | https://www.facebook.com/UICUSG